hi there, I use golang in my app project as the main server language.
The server allow muti players to connect at the same time.
For one particular connection, I want to handle it's request in sequence
rather than parallelzation。It means one player's request will be handled
one by one.
Since the rpc.ServeCodec alaws fork a new goroutinue to handle the Request,
i use the rps.ServerRequest to replace it.

    As show below,after Accept a new connection, i fork a new goroutine to
handle it. Inside the handle goroutine func, one connection's request will
be process one by one.

    But i notice that not every err would close the connection in the
rpc.ServeCodec.How can i dicide which err is ok to close the conneciton?