I'm trying to find out how to improve the performance of my go program. The
program is a lot of recursive calls with
gonum/stat/distmv.Normal.ConditionNormal as the inner loop
https://godoc.org/github.com/gonum/stat/distmv#Normal.ConditionNormal

I have attached two profile outputs. One is the full output from pprof, the
other is the subset related to mach_semaphore_wait.

I don't know how to analyze this part of the profile. Using the 'list'
command from pprof just gives lines inside the runtime. How do I determine
which parts of my code contribute to that much time spent in the runtime?

Thanks