I added support for READONLY/READWRITE (read from replicas) for this redis
cluster client package, via a call to conn.ReadOnly().

Godoc: https://godoc.org/github.com/PuerkitoBio/redisc
Repo: https://github.com/PuerkitoBio/redisc
<https://github.com/PuerkitoBio/redisc>

Thanks,
Martin
On Thursday, 24 March 2016 11:43:26 UTC-4, Martin Angers wrote:

Hello,

I published `redisc` to github, a redis cluster client built as a layer on
top of redigo (it calls redigo to execute commands, redisc only manages the
cluster-specific details): https://github.com/PuerkitoBio/redisc

Among interesting features:

* the Cluster type can be a drop-in replacement for redis.Pool in simple
cases or when keys have been carefully named for use in a cluster (using
hash tags)
* the connections are redis.Conn interfaces, meaning the API is exactly
the same as when using redigo
* all redis cluster-supported commands can be executed, including pub-sub,
transactions and scripting (examples in the godoc)
* smart routing (the cluster keeps track of which node serves which slot,
and automatically updates the mapping on MOVED replies)
* call RetryConn to get a connection that automatically retries when redis
returns MOVED, ASK or TRYAGAIN errors
* possibility to explicitly bind a connection to a node ahead of use,
instead of relyiing on the detection of the key (useful when the command
doesn't have a key or when the key is not the first parameter)

See the godoc for full details:
https://godoc.org/github.com/PuerkitoBio/redisc

Thanks,
Martin Angers