Update: Added a freelist to get slot recycling.

Den lördag 9 april 2016 kl. 04:16:15 UTC+2 skrev Andreas Nilsson:
Hi all,
I put together a proof of concept for a lock-free poor man's slab
allocator. Possibly useful when allocating insane amounts of small values.
Although, I have a feeling the slabs will hang around until the last
reference is dropped; which means big slabs of throw away values is out
since there is no recycling of slab slots.

https://github.com/fncodr/godbase/blob/master/poorslab/poorslab.go
https://github.com/fncodr/godbase/blob/master/poorslab/poorslab_test.go

Peace