I see you have GOROOT set, which can often cause problems. What
happens if you unset it? And if you run "which go", what do you see?
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Nigel Tao wrote:
I'd ask David or Hana (CC'ed).

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Rob Farrow wrote:
I am trying to install gomobile and it breaks in gomobile init.

It seems to be asking for both shared and exe output from the linker.
But the build mode is pie, which I have never seen before.
It is usually a -pie option for position independent exe.

Thanks,

Rob

~ $ gomobile init
C:\Users\robbyriverside\Software\Golang\bin\gomobile.exe: go install -p=8
-gcflags=-shared -ldflags=-shared
-pkgdir=C:\Users\robbyriverside\Software\Golang\pkg\gomobile/pkg_android_amd64
std failed: exit status 2
# GameCode
C:\Go\pkg\tool\windows_amd64\link.exe: -shared and -buildmode=pie are
incompatible

~ $ go version
go version go1.6 windows/amd64

~ $ go env
set GOARCH=amd64
set GOBIN=
set GOEXE=.exe
set GOHOSTARCH=amd64
set GOHOSTOS=windows
set GOOS=windows
set GOPATH=C:\Users\robbyriverside\Software\Golang
set GORACE=
set GOROOT=C:\Go
set GOTOOLDIR=C:\Go\pkg\tool\windows_amd64
set GO15VENDOREXPERIMENT=1
set CC=gcc
set GOGCCFLAGS=-m64 -mthreads -fmessage-length=0
set CXX=g++
set CGO_ENABLED=1

~ $ g++ --version
g++.exe (tdm64-1) 5.1.0