David,

Seems like the other approach to getting Go code on mobile platforms is
Apache Cordova and GOPHERJS.

I'd love to see a comparison between that and gomobile.

Thanks,

Rob
On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 2:05 PM Rob Farrow wrote:

No GameCode in the GOROOT,
But under the src folder under GOROOT.

It was one of the first examples I did, before I knew about GOPATH.

So I removed that folder tried again.... and it ran without error.

I found a reference to the GOROOT issue... here
http://dave.cheney.net/2013/06/14/you-dont-need-to-set-goroot-really
Thanks for the tip. They should remove it from the installation
instructions.

Looking forward to giving gomobile a try.

Thanks,

Rob