On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Jérôme Champion wrote:
*Is the call to window.Copy guarantee when window.Publish is called?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but the intent, as per the
screen.Drawer doc comment, is that a Draw (or Copy or Scale) is
subject to "when drawing on a Window, there will not be any visible
effect until Publish is called."

Having said that, the code does not implement this yet. This is the
"TODO: implement a back buffer" in both windriver/window.go and
x11driver/window.go. As you've guessed, this is a part where shiny is
still in development.

*Is the way I'm displaying tiles in the example reasonably efficient? (I'm
using texture from images in a real program)
It looks OK to me, other than if you're drawing at image.Point{i * 24,
j * 24} with the draw.Src operator, it seems like you might as well
have 24x24 textures instead of 32x32 ones.