Le lundi 28 mars 2016 01:13:37 UTC+2, Nigel Tao a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Jérôme Champion <cham...@gmail.com
<javascript:>> wrote:
*Is the call to window.Copy guarantee when window.Publish is called?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but the intent, as per the
screen.Drawer doc comment, is that a Draw (or Copy or Scale) is
subject to "when drawing on a Window, there will not be any visible
effect until Publish is called."

Having said that, the code does not implement this yet. This is the
"TODO: implement a back buffer" in both windriver/window.go and
x11driver/window.go. As you've guessed, this is a part where shiny is
still in development.
I'll try to ask another way: If I do multiple calls to Copy (or Draw), will
they be executed in order or can they be reorganized by the driver? (That's
important when they overlap)
But well, given what you said I think it's just showing briefly an non
final image.
I imaging no such
artifact: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wIp7395kcEdjZ1QXY5U01XX1E/view?usp=sharing
will happen anymore once the backbuffer is implemented.

*Is the way I'm displaying tiles in the example reasonably efficient? (I'm
using texture from images in a real program)
It looks OK to me, other than if you're drawing at image.Point{i * 24,
j * 24} with the draw.Src operator, it seems like you might as well
have 24x24 textures instead of 32x32 ones.
Sure, it was just a simplification to reproduce the problem.

Thanks for you response