See https://github.com/golang/go/issues/12933
On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:48 PM bep wrote:

We have considered vendoring ... but not for this particular reason.

bep

mandag 21. mars 2016 16.18.37 UTC+1 skrev Drew Wells følgende:
You can vendor this dependency so nothing has to be downloaded
https://golang.org/s/go15vendor

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 10:04:51 AM UTC-5, bep wrote:

I have a project on GitHub where the pull requests pile up with errors
on the Travis CI build:

get "golang.org/x/crypto/ssh": verifying non-authoritative meta tag

Fetching https://golang.org/x/crypto?go-get=1

Parsing meta tags from https://golang.org/x/crypto?go-get=1 (status
code 200)

golang.org/x/crypto (download)

# cd .; git clone https://go.googlesource.com/crypto
/home/travis/gopath/src/golang.org/x/crypto

Cloning into '/home/travis/gopath/src/golang.org/x/crypto'...

remote: Daily bandwidth rate limit exceeded for IP 52.0.240.122.

fatal: protocol error: bad pack header

package golang.org/x/crypto/ssh: exit status 128

I understand the error -- but is this limit set too low? (I imagine I'm
not the only one seeing this on their Travis builds)

bep