Thank you. Nice trick that I will have to remember.
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 8:58:32 PM UTC-7, Matt Harden wrote:

Yes.

https://play.golang.org/p/A6iKrNu9db

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 7:14 PM Tim K <tim....@gmail.com <javascript:>>
wrote:
I know that I could write a dummy implementation of the interface, create
its zero value and then get the methods, but is it possible to do it with
just the interface definition?

Tim