Oh, now I get it. You didn't actually release version 1.4 yet, but even
if it says 1.3.1 the git version is updated, I just noticed. I was expecting
to see something like "version 1.4beta" in my .el file, that's why I got
suspicious.

Il giorno domenica 13 marzo 2016 16:48:56 UTC+1, alb.do...@gmail.com ha