On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Jianyang Zhao wrote:
I wonder is it enough to use goroutine if I want to download hundreds large
file from internet. For example my cpu has 8 cores, and my GOMAXPROCS is 8,
if I download 20 files and each download using an independented goroutine,
will all 20 download start together? Or I can have at most 8 download
together at one time?
Assuming your processor is faster than your network, all 20 downloads
will start and run in parallel.

Ian