Thanks for confirming, I'm sorry I was not clearer before, many OSX users
are not aware of the issues with pprof and OSX.

Looking at your svg two things come to mind

1. are you doing a LOT of channel sends and receives ? Perhaps the amount
of work you are doing vs the amount you are handing off between goroutines
is relatively small
2. are you generating a lot of garbage ? I recommend running your program
with GODEBUG=gctrace=1 and looking at the frequency of the gc trace output,
if it is continuous, that could be a sign you are generating too much
garbage.