Hey.
Have a look at this thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golang-nuts/Tool$20to$20move$20identifier$20into$20new$20package/golang-nuts/VPixcdMCVkE/5X8WBfXgBAAJ
I am not aware of any finished tool though.
On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 11:13 PM Zippoxer wrote:

I was careless about project organization before and now I'm paying for it.

It's an old project and I put everything in the main package.

The names are long and confusing and (supposed to be-) isolated modules
are sharing their private types and values.

I'd like to move some pieces of the code to new packages. The moved code
has references and I would have to rename to include the new package name
(like <moved_type> to <new_package.moved_type>.)

I tried gorename, but as soon as I move code to a new package and old
references become undeclared errors, gorename refuses to refactor because
of those errors.

Is there any tool that allows this kind of renaming?