[note: messages like this should be probably sent to the golang-dev mailing
lists]

It looks like you did everything correctly. Now you should wait for someone
from
the team that has the power to review and maybe merge your change. You
could
"ping" the change with a small comment on gerrit to make it return on the
first page,
or maybe comment on the github issue, since I see that bradfitz offered to
review
the fix for the issue.

A final note: the issue was put in the "unplanned" milestone (and not the
1.6 milestone),
and we are deep in the code freeze for go1.6 (scheduled for January 31), so
it's *possible*
that your change won't be reviewed until the tree re-opens for go1.7.