You got it.
I think the pb comes from here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/journald.conf.html#RateLimitInterval=

I will try it before the end of this week, and I will give you back the
result.

Thx you both.

Le mercredi 16 décembre 2015 18:48:07 UTC+1, Giulio Iotti a écrit :
On Wednesday, December 16, 2015 at 5:19:32 PM UTC+2, Jérôme LAFORGE wrote:

Has someone already use systemd/journald with golang for managing the
application log?
If yes, how can I see all the log? not only slice of 1000 lines?
Looks like your syslog daemon allows max 1000 printed messages per minute
from one client to prevent one client from filling your disk. Depending on
which syslogd you are using, there might be an option to tune this.

--
Giulio Iotti