The short answer is no. This isn't a limitation of gomobile but rather of
the platform. At minimum, you would need a Service class implementation to
load output lib of gobind and perform work. The longer answer is you could,
but not in a way that's easily redistributable and the exact details would
be dependent on the device manufacturer and model.