Hey list,

I was wondering about the options I have in golang to protect the binary.
I have an experimental service which I want to limit the usage per
registration and to limit period of time that it is being used.
I would also want to limit the distribution of the software from machine
to machine and even VM's.
I know it's a complex issue and I do not have any experience with it.

What I am looking for is either library that does that already or
references to ideas and other implementations.
I had in mind that I will might need some special code or special online
API for some of the actions.
Basically the service should be able to access the Internet ALL the time
so I was thinking about fetching some of the runtime from the Internet
but I do not know how it will be possible with Golang.

Thanks,
Eliezer