Hello go-nuts,

I am writing a test suite for checking HTTP/2 compliance of a server. For
this, I am writing tests in Go that match the HTTP/2 RFC. One of the
things the RFC dictates is that TLS Compression cannot be used. I was
hoping to write a test that connects to a server asking for compression,
and checking that the server kills the connection, but I see that the Go
TLS package doesn't even allow it. (This is probably a good thing!)

I was wondering if my best course of action is to just make a dummy TLS
Hello handshake method and then hand off the connection to the tls package?
  Is such a thing possible?

Carl