Thanks, I already know Dave's blog.
But I like to get an official pre-built version or at least the recipe how
they built the Intel tarballs.

Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2015 15:55:28 UTC+1 schrieb Konstantin Khomoutov:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 04:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
die...@hypriot.com <javascript:> wrote:
I'm looking for pre-built tarballs for the different stable GOLANG
versions, which are built the same way like the ones available for
linux-amd64 and linux-386 from https://golang.org/dl/. This would
help a lot to speed up compiling GO application on a slow ARM build
machine, because compiling GOLANG on a slow ARM device takes hours.
[...]

Consider looking at this http://dave.cheney.net/unofficial-arm-tarballs