Hello all,
With go run, it is possible to define which directory is used for running
the program.
Some colleague of mine use Windows as development platform with security
restrictions that are defined by our policy group.

One of them is : a program can be only executed into specific directory.
And so the directory "C:\Users\<id>\AppData\Local\Temp\" is not allowed.

I try TMPDIR
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-nuts/Kwuto2AzsKo) but that
doesn't work.

Can we overwrite the temporary directory where go run will execute the
program?

Thx in advance
Best.
Jérôme