Hello,
When I do this :

$ go get -v gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2
Parsing meta tags from https://gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2?go-get=1
(status code 200)
get "gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2": found meta tag
main.metaImport{Prefix:"gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2", VCS:"git",
RepoRoot:"https://gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2"} at
https://gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2?go-get=1
gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2 (download)
github.com/mattn/go-colorable (download)
github.com/mattn/go-colorable
gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2/stack
gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2/term
gopkg.in/inconshreveable/log15.v2

$ goimports src/github.com/mattn/go-colorable/colorable_windows.go >
src/github.com/mattn/go-colorable/colorable_windows.go_goimported

$ diff src/github.com/mattn/go-colorable/colorable_windows.go
src/github.com/mattn/go-colorable/colorable_windows.go_goimported
12,13d11
<
< "github.com/mattn/go-isatty"

From my point of view, goimports removes correctly the import
"github.com/mattn/go-isatty" because it isn't correctly used.
The package "isatty.IsTerminal" is used and not "*go-*isatty.IsTerminal".
But from point of view of go build, this import is used and this code is
compiled.

Can we consider it like an issue of goimports?
Regards,
Jérôme