Hello all,
Within project managed by gb <http://getgb.io/>, and after lot of
testing/refactoring, I want to find unused vendoring dependencies.
Do you know a elegant way to find those unused vendoring dependencies?

Currently, my only way is to rename vendor directory (mv vendor
old_vendor), then rebuild the project with (gb build all), and fetch
missing dependencies (gb vendor fetch <dependency>) and compare the new
vendor directory with old vendor directory.

Thx in adv
Cheers
Jérôme