gb vendor supports a purge command, but I've had some reports that it
isn't as accurate as people would like, ie it leaves things.

Ok, I already tried it, but purge seems only remove entries into manifest
when I before removed manually dependency from vendor directory.
If you tell me that it is bug and that purge's goal is to remove the unused
dependencies (i.e. source from vendor directory and entry from manifest),
it is perfect for me.

thx.