Hmm. Thanks for the answers but I knew this, and this is not what I am
after :).

If I run the following command:
go test -bench Ext

I want to know within my _test.go file if I have the -bench flag and the
value passed with it, i.e. the arguments to "go test", not to my program.

Basically I want to know if I need to initialize my data structures for
benchmarks. I have a couple of them so I would like to run them in separate
goroutines and only if I need them.

For now, I just initialize them in the BenchmarkExt1, etc functions and
reset the timer, such as the following, but they run sequentially:
func BenchmarkExt1Has(b *testing.B) {
  initExt1()
  b.ResetTimer()

func BenchmarkExt2Has(b *testing.B) {
  initExt2()
  b.ResetTimer()

I dont think it is possible, but I ask just in case :).