Thx for the feedback about afex/hystrix-go.
But about service discovery, go-kit seems only support out-of-the-box
"static hosts, DNS SRV, and etcd".
Jérôme

Le vendredi 18 septembre 2015 15:30:21 UTC+2, Peter Bourgon a écrit :
I have experience with afex/hystrix-go, I'd recommend it.

Please consider using github.com/go-kit/kit to build your Go
microservices. It's designed to help you in exactly this situation :)
Feedback and feature requests appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Jérôme LAFORGE