Il giorno giovedì 17 settembre 2015 19:08:13 UTC+2, David Crawshaw ha
scritto:
A generator for calling Java from Go would have a lot of internal
similarities to gobind, but would require significant effort and
enough different code that I wouldn't call it an "update" to gobind,
rather a different tool that shares some common code.
Are there any plans for this feature?

Without this feature, using Go on Android is not very convenient.
AFAIK, Xamarin does something like this.

I need to write an Android application (for personal use), but since I need
to access the
geolocation API using Go is not an option; I will probably use HTML5 or
Groovy.
[...]
Thanks Manlio