thanks.

在 2015年9月14日星期一 UTC+8下午6:33:05,Konstantin Khomoutov写道:
On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 02:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Eric Wang <eri...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
i don't care whether it get into the std lib. my question is why they
stop the development. do they need any help? if they do, i can
volunteer to do it. I just can't see no one is care about it.
I'd just open an issue in their tracker asking this question.
If you'll come back empty-handed after some time, just fork the project
and announce it here. But please fork it only if it really needs to be
forked: some projects just naturally reach feature-completeness and
there's no point in steady stream of updates.