On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 4:28:28 AM UTC+3, Eric Wang wrote:
https://github.com/go-fsnotify/fsnotify

according to the website, this package should be prepared for the standard
library. there is no active development for 5 months. what's going on? does
anyone know the status of fsnotify?
It looks like[1] the last thing missing is MacOS integration, that is done
but in another package. Feel free to make a PR.

I have used inofity[2] with success too, but fsnotify should have better
APIs and be cross-platform.

Any problem using it as a vendor? I wouldn't bet this gets into the
standard library in time for go1.6.

[1] https://github.com/golang/go/issues/4068
[2] golang.org/x/exp/inotify