On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 11:07:29 PM UTC+3, Daniel Speed wrote:
I was looking at this, but there's a few things that give me pause:

The connection can be cached, which means that you probably don't Dial for
each request.
That's right, you might need to disable keep alives. :/

There aren't particularly great ways of passing the information back
(wrapping errors could cause type assertions to fail), and there's no
particularly great places in http.Response to put the information.

I'll look further though, thanks.
Here is what I could come up with: https://play.golang.org/p/w4gFkO-pwX

Not sure if it's really correct and I didn't check it with the race
detector.

--
Giulio Iotti