On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 8:14:46 AM UTC+2, kartik wrote:
I can set Read Timeout, but that doesn't explain the problem of increase
in memory observed. I don't have problem with maintaining lots of idle
connections(the idle connections will never reach more than 30K, since the
clients are limited), but increase in memory is a cause of concern as I
feel that there is something wrong happening which is causing certain leak.
Hardly looked at the code, so excuse me if this is way off. But I noticed
you append to pl.q but there is never a deletion from this array.

Could that be one thing that uses memory?

--
Giulio Iotti