Hello,
According to Russ Cox's post (http://research.swtch.com/interfaces), there
are two camps for managing Interface Values:
1 - C++ and Java: tables for all method calls statically
2 - Smalltalk and its many imitators: a method lookup at each call

According to this post, Golang take halfway between these two camps, that
is method tables computes at run time.
The advantage of this uncommon method compared to 2nd (i.e. method lookup
at each call like Smalltalk and its many imitators) is pretty clear to me
(on performance on each call because there is no method lookup).

But, I don't see advantage of this uncommon method compared to 1st (i.e.
method tables for all method calls statically like C++ and Java).
Could you list some advantages if exist?

Thank in advance
Best
Jérôme