After generating wrappers, the gomobile bind command compiles your
program. The errors you are seeing appear to be from the compiler.
Does your code compile? Perhaps you have some build tags protecting
code that usually isn't compiled, but is when you target iOS?

The warning building the mobileinit package doesn't appear on my
system, but I sent cl/13918 to remove it.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 5:31 AM, Gaurav Menghani