I am a little confused with the buffering mode of Stdout, and fmt.Print
behaviour.

If I am not mistaken, it seems that os.Stdout is not line buffered.
In fact, it is not buffered at all, as shown here :

   http://play.golang.org/p/8IrFdcETpt

Is the buffering mode of Stdin, Stdout and Stderr documented somewhere ? I
haven't found so far ...

When the output of a Go program is redirected to a file, is there some
block buffering taking place ?

If I want to create a "line buffered" Writer wrapping os.Stdout, f :=
bufio.NewWriter(os.Stdout) is not enough.
I should create a custom Writer type, with a Write(s) method calling
Flush() if s contains '\n', correct ?