I'm getting an identical error trying to use the veandco/go-sdl2 package on
Windows with mingw-64. Did you ever find the correct location to put the
library?

David
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 9:34:11 AM UTC-6, dumpm...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I'm from the python world and recently tried my luck go and so far I like
it.

I'm no trying to compile package github.com/vendco/go-sdl2/sdl.
First I tried it on linux and everthing goes as planned.
Now I try it on windows7 and I run into a problem of not finding the
header files of SDL2.

Error message:
In file included from ./audio.go:3:0:
sdl_wrapper.h:2:23: fatal error: SDL/SDL.h: No such file or directory
#include <SDL2/SDL.h>

compilation terminated.

I put the sdl header files in about every place I could think of and
modified the windows PATH.
I'v tried the GOPATH/src/xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx/go-sdl2/sdl,
GOPATH/pkg/go-sdl2/sdl
c:\SDL but no luck

My question: Where do I put the source files of the c library on windows
if I want to compile SDL2 or any other C library?

I have mingw-64 installed.

Regards,
Cor