I don't have any opinion about how the flag should work, but I have
been meaning to add the hashes for a while. Mailed
http://golang.org/cl/13443
On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Hyang-Ah Hana Kim wrote:

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 12:34 AM, David Crawshaw <crawshaw@golang.org>
wrote:
That would be fine, but I think we should do two things first: embed a
hash value for the files into the gomobile tool (easy enough, and if
you'd like to send a CL, please do), and make sure dl.google.com is
actually serving those files over http. I'm not sure I set it up to do
that. If it is not, please file an issue against me.
One possible alternative is for gomobile init to take a URL flag that
defaults to https but could also be "file:///path/to/your/local/ndk"
or just "/path/to/your/local/ndk". http with no 's' would not be
supported.

I like this idea - actually, that's what I have been doing when I need
to set up the gomobile tool when I don't have network access.
One annoying problem is that there are multiple files so users have
to check the list of necessary files (N=2 now) and make sure all of
them are present.

__