On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 8:56:29 PM UTC+5:30, James Bardin wrote:

On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 10:57:27 AM UTC-4, Adithya Vendra wrote:

These are the only things controlled in application code. *No timeouts
specified*. Read from other similar posts that we need to specify
timeouts for read/write.
You seemed to have answered your own question. When you have a long
running server, you need timeouts on everything. The http.Server,
http.Client, and http.Transport (including the Transport.Dial function) all
have applicable settings.
Thanks for the answer :-) I will put some timeouts on all the aspects you
mentioned and will check again. If you have any idea on reproducing the
issue, that will be helpful :-) Thanks again.