I've been working on a CRUD app "prototype" as a learning exercise.

My objectives:

    1. Fast/snappy UI, especially search with 10000s+ rows
    2. Display/handle complex data with potentially multiple joins
    3. Code as simple as possible
    4. Reduce dependencies as much as possible
    5. Containment with Docker for easier development/sharing/deployments
    6. Abstract basic patterns: adding additional tables should be painless
    or fast on should not require a lot of boilerplate.

I wanted to submit my "prototype" to the list for criticism when done, but
time flies by and I can't work on this as much as I'd like...

Anyways I pushed my repo to github as it is, so you may find it interesting
to study? Here is the link:
https://github.com/benjamin-thomas/golang-crud-example

Also you may find this project interesting to study as
well: https://github.com/sosedoff/pgweb