Hi

( To Optimize GO lang API to support heavy traffic )

We have used Go Lang(first time) to make an API for one of our service, and
now we are working to improve it.

Our service in GO is being called by another service(written in Java,
Spring)
Till now We have observed a rate of 9000-1100 request per minutes( some
times in heavy traffic, but 3000-4000/min call are aerage ), and we are not
live even for 10-12 % of our production capacity.

For every request to our GO server we are calling to a third party api,
process their result and return it as our response

Issue I am facing :
When we are getting 3k-4k calls per min then we are able to return some
api), but when request to our GO server increases to 8000-10000 per min our
Most of the calls to third party(during high traffic) gets i/o timeout
error.

We have keept (for our 3rd party API)
connectionTimeOutStr := "400ms"
readTimeOutStr := "600ms"

* machine we are using is : 8core, 23GB, Linux

--
Thanks & Regards
Niraj