The time.After _is_ evaluated each time.

From http://golang.org/ref/spec#Select_statements :

`
Execution of a "select" statement proceeds in several steps:

1) For all the cases in the statement, the channel operands of receive
operations and the channel and right-hand-side expressions of send
statements are evaluated exactly once, in source order, upon entering the
"select" statement.
`