Hello,

I'm not that familiar with Go. My experience is mostly with Java and not
with C. So I have some questions that to others with a background in C
would seem obvious... I don't fully understand the impact of being able to
build a library in Go 1.5 that can be linked to a C program. Does that mean
that in the future CGo would be redundant, e.g. for example the folks at
Docker could write Docker without using CGo any more? Let's say we have a C
program that has linked in some Go 1.5 library and it calls some Go
function defined in the Go lib. Is there a way for the C program to hand in
a call back function the Go library could call when it's finished with its
work?

Thank you, Haddock