If you are using the gc compiler, you can pass the compiler the “-m”
flag. With the go build command, add `-gcflags “-m”` to your
invocation.
On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:01 AM, wrote:
I have some inner loops which are calling math.IsNaN() a very large number
of times. I looked at the code for IsNaN and it is just returning f != f. Is
this function call in-lined by the compiler?

Thanks

wu

matt kane's brain
im: mkb.dirtyorg@gmail.com (gtalk) / mkbatwerk (AIM)