I don't know about the SPI connection, but perhaps
https://github.com/ajstarks/openvg will work.
It includes Go bindings for the OpenVG API.

On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 8:34:31 AM UTC-4, alex...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to build a small program that outputs info to a small SPI tft
display connected to a RPI device, but I can't find much info about that or
where to start.
I won't need any touch capability on that display for now, all I'd like
would be to output some text and images.

I'm using this display http://www.adafruit.com/products/2441 But I'll be
able to use others if needed.

The preferred way would be doing this using Go + QML but not strict?

Ideas and different approaches are welcome.

best regards,
Alex