Hello,

this is some question that just struck my ind. It is no criticism abouit Go
in any way. I just sometimes like to mull over things in my head. Let's say
the single Go scheduler had m elements in its processing queue. Now with n
schedulers those m elements would be split up over those n schedulers
resulting in every scheduler queue only having a length of m:n instead of m
as before with the single scheduler. So each of those n schedulers had less
work to do. Channels upon creation would be evenly distributed over those n
schedulers. But then there is the issue of overhead caused by having more
than one scheduler like context switches. So the answer is not easy whether
this would increase throughput or not. Any opinions would appreciated.

Regards, Haddock