I would file separate issues.

Note that

cmd/compile/internal/big/floatconv.go:367:2 m

and

math/big/ftoa.go:285:2 m

are actually the same. The internal big package is just a copy
of the math/big one. In this case we have slighty different files because
the math/big floatconv.go was recently refactored (and the changes not
immediately ported to the internal package).

Il giorno sabato 30 maggio 2015 22:44:43 UTC+2, gordon...@gmail.com ha