This seems similar to your issue, so maybe supervisor can help you.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23692470/why-cant-i-use-docker-cmd-multiple-times-to-run-multiple-services
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:06 PM Guianu Leon wrote:

Yes it seems you are right, but if I use RUN instead of CMD to start the
Redis server it still doesn't work and it will also output the server in
the shell which is something I don't want. I want it to be in the
background for my app to use it.