Hi Golang Nuts!

Is there any special library or recipe with syscall library to check a password is valid for an OS user? I just want my server program to have no separate authentication system but make it on OS users list level. And I don't want to use any external program for this. I believe there should be a way, but still can't find anything. My target OS is Linux, but it would be cool to have it working in Darwin also.

Thanks in advance!