On Monday, 23 February 2015 14:48:29 UTC, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 6:39 AM, haribabu duggineni
<dugginen...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
Thanks for the response roger peppe. In math package I tried with Big
integers and It works fine. I want to try the same for Big floats like
12345678901234567890.1234
On tip the math/big package supports floating point numbers.
Note there's also the Rat type. Where exact representation of rational
numbers is needed (such as finance), this may be more suitable.