The code is at https://github.com/karalabe/bufioprop

To run the shootout:

$ go get github.com/karalabe/bufioprop/shootout
$ shootout

Please see this thread for details:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/golang-nuts/Mwn9buVnLmY (also if
possible, let's continue there)
On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Bakul Shah wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:18:38 +0200 =?UTF-8?B?UMOpdGVyIFN6aWzDoWd5aQ==?= <
peterke@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Bakul,

I've added your implementation to the shootout, but it's currently
panicing. Please investigate,
Can you Show me your shootout code that panics? I ran my
version on osx, freebsd and linux with no trouble. But I have
only tried this with os.Stdin, os.Stdout.
To the others too in general, I've openen a more formal proposal thread
(Subject: [proposal] bufio.Copy) in which various implementations and
discussions are going. I think we should move from this thread to that one
to keep it under a single thread of discussion and not multiplex between
two.

Cheers :),
Peter