We are building everything in Go. Our data center infrastructure analysis
requires a massive data pipeline extending from the probing millions of
devices to processing machine learning algorithms. We’re looking for
engineers that will help develop our pivotal components to survive the
harshest networks, operate on the smallest of micro-controllers, and scale
over enormous data centers. We're in Soma-SF and have 25 folks, but need
to double our team. Please help us out: alex@nodeprime.com